Use these disposable face masks to effectively filter out fine particles in the air and isolate bacteria, pollen and automobile exhaust pollution.
Consists of non-woven fabric (at least three layers) and face masks straps.
- Packs of 50 of the disposable mask $29.99
- 2 packs or more $28.49 each pack
- 5 packs or more $27.07 each pack
- 10 packs or more $25.71 each pack
How to use:
- Put the white face of the mask inward, face the arc side upwards, and hang the ear straps on both sides behind your ears.
- Pull the mask up and down to unfold it completely to enable it to cover your face properly.
- Press the nose bridge shaping strip to fix it on your nose bridge and check the tightness of the edges to obtain maximum protection effect.
- The weight is 0.6 lbs per box.
- Check whether the packaging is intact before use and confirm the external packaging mark, production date and expiry date.
- If the packaging is damaged before use, it is prohibited to use it.
- For those who are allergic to non-woven fabric, use it with caution.
- After the product is used, it should be disposed of in accordance with the requirements of the government.
- This product is not a substitute for medical surgical masks or medical protective masks.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- The product has not been specifically FDA cleared or approved for medical use
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES